What is JUMP?
JUMP is the name we give to JTI's traineeship and internship programs around the world. It’s a fast-paced, learning experience that gives ambitious, talented students and recent graduates the chance to dive head-first into our dynamic, global business.
JUMP offers the opportunity to realize your potential in the areas of marketing, finance, human resources, information technology and many more. Alternatively, you could join one of our factories – we have 25 worldwide – or become part of our leaf department, which ensures a stable long-term supply of the high-quality tobacco crop that goes into all of our cigarettes. Whichever JTI career path you choose, as a JUMP trainee you’ll get in-depth training and fantastic on-the-job experience.
In this video we asked serveral colleagues about their experience with the JUMP traineeship program.
JTI is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. We make some of the world’s best-known brands, including Camel, Winston, Mevius (Mild Seven), Benson & Hedges, Silk Cut, Sobranie, Glamour and LD.
With 26,000 employees of more than 100 different nationalities, we are powered by the global diversity of our people. We strive for continuous improvement and embed quality into everything we do. And because we do business in some 120 countries, we offer you the possibility of a truly international career.
Everyone who works for us – whatever their role, whatever their location – has a part to play in helping JTI to become the most successful and respected tobacco company in the world.
It should be no surprise that we’ve called our traineeship program ‘JUMP’ when you consider what it offers talented people like you:
- The chance to jump straight into a truly international environment – you’ll be able to see at first-hand how a multinational company operates.
- The opportunity to jump outside your comfort zone – you’ll be able to stretch yourself by taking on a rich variety of challenging daily tasks and seize an amazing opportunity to grow.
- The possibility to jump from a traineeship into a permanent position, perhaps in a new location.
- The platform to become a future leader of our business who can set the standards for our industry and help JTI jump to new commercial heights.
The key things about JUMP
JUMP traineeship will begin with an induction to settle you into the new business environment. After that, you can expect a wide variety of development tasks and live business challenges to help bring your talents to the surface. Throughout the program, your performance will be regularly assessed. And while the incredible experience you’ll gain will be its own reward, you’ll also have your own money for the first time – which will get better and better in parallel with your growth.
Joining our JUMP program puts you at the top of the class. If you’re a last course student or recent graduate, fluent in English, with excellent communication and computer skills, plus a thirst to learn, you’re well on the way to becoming a member of the JTI community.
Traineeship vacancies in JTI
Traineeship vacancies currently available in JTI:
- JUMP Students - Spontaneous Application for internship program, Germany
- Ausbildung zur/m Industriekauffrau/-mann, Germany
- Ausbildung zum/r Maschinen- und Anlagenführer/in - Lebensmitteltechnik 2017, Germany
- Rechtsreferendar (m/w), Germany
- Assuntos Corporativos & Comunicação, Santa Cruz do Sul, Brasil
- Praktyki w Dziale Utrzymania Ruchu, zespół mechaników; Gostkow Stary, Poland
- Staż w Dziale Logistyki; Gostkow Stary, Poland
- Praktyki w Dziale Doskonalenia Procesu Produkcyjnego, Gostkow Stary, Poland
- Lehrstelle als Kauffrau / Kaufmann EFZ (Dienstleistung & Administration), Dagmersellen, Switzerland